What Steps Are Required To Login Into Netgear Installation Assistant?
Wednesday , 12, August 2020
Technology and Gadgets
Changing the settings of the existing extender or configuring a new Netgear extender requires Netgear Wifi extender login. You can easily log in to the installation assistant by entering the details in the given field. The steps to log in to the extender are discussed here as under:
- Connect the extender to the computer using the wireless or wired medium and then search for network name from the list of networks if connected wirelessly.
- After connecting to the network, you will find the home page appears on the screen from where you can log in to the installation assistant.
- The login details for the username and password are generally given on the hardware, else you can check them in the guided manual.
- After entering the details, when you press ‘Enter’, you will find the Netgear Genie page appears where several menus are available.
- In case, you are not being able to open the Netgear Genie page, check the username and the password.
- Click on the ‘Extender setup’ option if you want to configure a new extender or click on ‘Settings’.
- You can change the band, frequency, SSID and password of your range extender as per your convenience.
If while attempting to login to the extender you come across any problem, then feel free to contact the experts available 24×7. They will solve the problem instantly.